- Boating out to the middle of a calm lake and enjoying the solitude.
- Freckles on the nose due to lots of sun on the face.
- A trailer that keeps us warm at night, even with the rain pelting against it and a coolness that chills through the bones.
- Hot espresso first thing in the morning.
- Three blissful days off of work, alone in the mountains with husband, more than one bottle of red wine, and a selection of good books.
Grace in Small Things 4 August 5, 2009
Superstars Get Hangovers Too May 22, 2009
Tips to ensure a succesful camping trip:
Bring wine, and lots of it. Preferably home-made, as the potency is much greater.
Make an awesome play-list including but not limited to Abba, 70’s songs, one-hit wonders… and Disney tunes.
Stay up till 4 am singing above-mentioned songs drinking above-mentioned wine.
Wake up the next morning groaning… but knowing that it was so worth it.