- Boating out to the middle of a calm lake and enjoying the solitude.
- Freckles on the nose due to lots of sun on the face.
- A trailer that keeps us warm at night, even with the rain pelting against it and a coolness that chills through the bones.
- Hot espresso first thing in the morning.
- Three blissful days off of work, alone in the mountains with husband, more than one bottle of red wine, and a selection of good books.
Grace in Small Things 4 August 5, 2009
Grace in Small Things 3 July 24, 2009
1. Seeing Iron & Wine at Folk Fest; falling more in love with the music than before.
2. Silk wrap dresses, that make me feel like a Princess while staying cool at the same time.
3. Carpooling with my husband to work… morning drive, coffee in hand, watching the world wake up together.
4. Chocolate & Hazelnut gelato… like Nutella, but better.
5. Rasberry bushes that are starting to produce fruit. Sweet, sweet, fruit.
Happy Friday! Tonight I’m preparing an Italian Vegetarian Feast for six friends in honour of one moving away to Toronto next month. Eat, drink, be truly merry!
Grace in Small Things 2 July 21, 2009
1. Going to the lake on a hot summer day.
2. Drinking iced coffee while people watching.
3. Flowers from husband waiting for me when I got home from spending a week away.
4. Finding the perfect oversized yellow purse (aka life-bag).
5. A slideshow that reminds me of who I am and where I came from.